Exchange and Return Policy
- The customer must check the product upon receipt and report any defect or discrepancy of the product to the ordered product.
- Due to obvious technological reasons, the colors that the user sees on the screen may differ from the colors of the product, which he will receive. Usually, the differences are small and depend on the quality of the user’s computer screen. The Website operator makes all the possible efforts to provide a quality product, but will not replace a product for the reason that the colors are not identical to the colors and textures observed by the buyer.
- Notice of a product order cancellation for any reason shall be in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981.
- Product order cancellation shall be carried out in writing by sending an email to “Otzar HaSTam” within 14 days as of product receipt.
- It is possible to cancel the transaction and return a product that has not been used and is in its original packaging within 14 days as of receiving it. “Otzar HaSTam” is entitled to charge cancellation fee at a rate of up to 5% of the product’s price or NIS 100, whichever is lower, provided that the customer has entered all details in accordance with the law, such as credit card and ID details, address and personal details.
- The consumer must return the product to the Company at his own expense.
- Custom products:
- Order of a custom product cannot be canceled after the product has entered the production process and/or has been assembled.
The warranty period is six months from the date the goods are delivered. The warranty does not apply to a fracture or any other wear and tear regarding the product. In addition, there is no warranty for a product that has been damaged as a result of misuse. Any defect in a product of “Otzar HaSTam” originating in writing will be replaced by “Otzar HaSTam”.
Details of service purchaser and Website security
- Upon placing a purchase order via the Website, the purchaser will be required to enter personal details, order details, credit card details, etc. (hereinafter: the “details”). The Website owners and/or any of its operators and/or any of its managers and/or anyone acting on their behalf are not responsible for a mistake made by the purchaser when typing the details. Furthermore, the above shall not be held directly or indirectly responsible for any event in which the purchase details will not be accepted by the system and/or for any technical and/or other problem that may prevent the execution of operations on the Website.
- Typing false information is a criminal offense. Those who provide false details are subject to legal actions, including tort claims for damages that may be caused to the Website and/or Website owners and/or any of its operators and/or managers and/or anyone acting on their behalf. In the event of incorrect typing of details (including the purchaser’s personal details), the Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf are entitled to reject the offer.
- The details of a transaction carried out via the Website, including bid details and personal details of the purchaser, will be transmitted via an encrypted electronic security protocol (SSL), acceptable in the field of E-Commerce, to the Company’s data processing computer. These details will not be transferred by the Company and Website operators to external parties, except for the credit card company and vendors, which is done only in order to complete the transaction carried out by the purchaser. The Company reserves the right to use the details provided by the purchaser for the purpose of analyzing statistical information and submitting it to other entities. In this case, the data will not personally relate to the one carrying out the action and will not be used to identify him.