“Otzar HaSTam” – HaSTam Safed Center Ltd.
- The “Otzar HaSTam” Website is an Internet Website that runs an online store and offers its customers to purchase various products also available via telephone order.
The customer may order products, subject to fulfillment of the following cumulative conditions:
- Any person over the age of 18 with a valid credit card issued by one of the credit card companies operating in Israel (or with the express authorization obtained from the credit card owner) may submit bids for the purchase of products through the Website.
- The customer is an owner of a valid Israeli identity card or valid foreign passport or a corporation duly incorporated and registered in Israel.
- The customer has a valid Israeli or international credit card issued in Israel or abroad by one of the credit card companies.
- The customer has an email on the Internet and a shipping address in Israel.
- Without derogating from the foregoing, “Otzar HaSTam” may prevent a customer from placing orders on the Website in any of the following cases:
The customer has committed an illegal act and/or has violated the provisions of the law;
The customer intentionally provided incorrect details upon placing an order and/or afterwards by phone;
The customer has committed an act or omission that may harm the Website or proper operation of the Website and/or anyone acting on its behalf;
The customer intends to sell and/or market the ordered product and/or products to a third party and/or continue to trade it.
- The range of products, prices (including shipping expenses) and terms of payment on this Website may change from time to time at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The products are for personal use only and may not be copied, duplicated, sold or used for any commercial use.
- The use of the Website owned by “Otzar HaSTam” shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Israel. The courts in Haifa District shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters relating to this document and its associated sites.
- “Otzar HaSTam” does not guarantee that all the products displayed on the Website will be available at all times and some of the products may not be in stock at the time of purchase, in which case the customer is entitled to a full refund and/or the right to choose another product instead.
- A mistake in product description will not oblige “Otzar HaSTam”.
- Upon receiving the product order, “Otzar HaSTam” will check whether the product requested by the customer is in stock.
- Upon receiving the product order, “Otzar HaSTam” will examine the submitted credit card details with the credit card company and only after obtaining an approval of the details and the transaction from the credit card company, provided that the products is in stock, the order will be approved and “Otzar HaSTam” will act towards delivering the products.
- In the online store, you can pay by credit card or PayPal via a fast and secure payment system that allows you to pay even if you do not have a PayPal account.
- Should the approval by the credit card company for carrying out the charge due to product(s) purchase not be obtained, “Otzar HaSTam” will send the customer an email accordingly and the product order will not be executed as long as it is not completed as detailed below.
- Should the payment not be settled within seven (7) days, “Otzar HaSTam” will be entitled to cancel the order of the product at its sole discretion.
- The product will be shipped to the customer only when the consideration thereof has been paid in full via a credit card as detailed above, to the address specified by the customer at the time of ordering the product, on the date indicated on the product page, unless otherwise written on the Website.
- The times of product delivery specified on the product pages refer to business days only (Sunday – Thursday, excluding Fridays, Saturdays, holiday eves and holidays).
- “Otzar HaSTam” will send the products to the customer’s home via Tapuz Delivery Ltd. Delivery times are up to 7 business days in Israel.
- Shipments abroad are up to 21 business days and will be carried out by Flying Cargo Ltd.
- In the case of irregular transportation, the “Otzar HaSTam” Company may charge an additional fee, beyond the payment collected for ordinary transportation.
- “Otzar HaSTam” will not be responsible for any delay and/or setback in delivery and/or for any nondelivery caused as a result of force majeure and/or events beyond its control, including strikes, stoppages, etc.
- Should the ordered product not be delivered to the customer within the period of time specified on the product page, the customer must inform a representative of “Otzar HaSTam” immediately. Should the customer not be willing to wait for the product to arrive, he will receive a refund in the amount paid for the product, subject to clarification with the shipping company and approval of the correctness of the complaint via the computerized records of “Otzar HaSTam”.
- Upon the product delivery, “Otzar HaSTam” and/or anyone acting on its behalf may require the presence of the credit card owner and/or presentation of the credit card owner’s ID and/or the signature of the credit card owner, whose details were provided at the time of ordering the product, via a voucher as a condition for delivery of the product.
- In case of ordering non-stock and custom products, shipping will be carried out up to 30 business days.
- Returned shipping will require the customer to pay an additional shipping fee to re-place the order to the original or different destination.
For any question or inquiry, please contact our customer service:
Email: [email protected]
We wish you a pleasant shopping experience!
All Rights Reserved to HaSTam Center Ltd. ©